Meet Dianne White, FNP-C
Meet Dianne White, FNP-C
Dianne White is committed to the health and wellness of her patients. In addition to providing a full range of teenage through adult primary care, Dianne has additional experience in bio-identical hormone treatment, weight loss, nutritional IV therapy and injections, food sensitivity and microbiome gut testing, and the use of nutraceuticals in long-term health management. She also has extended training in women’s health. PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) treatment has been a focus in women’s health through the years.
Professional Training and Experience
- ANCC* Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Private Practice since 2016
- Practiced Nursing since 2012
- Master of Science – Family Nurse Practitioner, Old Dominion University
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing, Old Dominion University
- Registered Nurse, Lynchburg General Hospital School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science, Liberty University
- Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communications, Liberty University
Additional Current Certifications
- BHRT* Certified (Academy of Preventive and Innovative Medicine)
- Botox Trained (Allergan)
- Certified Yoga Instructor (YogaFit)
*ANCC – American Nurse Credentialing Center; BHRT – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
In the midst of the beginning of a career in pharmaceutical advertising and high-level management and living a very active lifestyle with her husband, her husband became injured. At the age of 27 it was suggested over and over again that he was in need of a knee replacement. Unwilling to accept the diagnosis, Dianne began a two-year in-depth study of alternative treatment. As she began working with her husband, she watched him regain full mobility and use never having gone through surgery. To date, her husband remains active and surgery free. The thought of so many others going through similar situations and not having options is what propelled her into her medical journey. Her desire continues to be to provide patients with options and work with her patients to find the right path for each individual patient.
Balance and Wellness in Personal and Professional Life
Dianne is committed to the health and wellness of her patients – and to finding balance with her personal life. When not in the office she is busy working with her four children through home school, boy scouts, martial arts and various other activities. She’s active in her community and enjoys spending time with extended family and friends, learning about and participating in exercise, reading, as well as outdoor and recreational activities.
Interesting Facts about Dianne
Dianne was born in Chicago, IL but mainly grew up in Wyoming, Nevada, and Tennessee, spending some time on the California coast. Growing up Dianne was involved in multiple sports spending a total of ten years playing soccer and three years coaching the game.
At the age of 19 she married her high school sweetheart whom she calls her best friend to this day. Their journey through schooling took them to North Carolina and Illinois before returning and settling in Virginia where Dianne began her medical education and started her career in the medical field. During this time Dianne taught various fitness classes including Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, and weight training among others.
After 12 years of marriage, they began their family and today have three wonderful boys and one baby girl.
- Dianne is extremely competitive.
- She greatly enjoys dancing!
- She is studying the Spanish language in hopes of being fluent one day.
- One of her favorite snacks is air popped popcorn with olive oil and salt; she prefers salt to sweet.
- She is obsessed with shoes!