Meet Alice B. Rochow, PA-C
Mrs. Rochow is an exemplary Physician Assistant who embodies the mission of KAYA HEALTH. Her experience includes patient care at Johnson Health Center’s downtown Lynchburg clinic for nearly 5 years where she was able to treat a wide array of conditions, in addition to holding some administrative responsibilities for the smooth operation of the center.
In addition to providing primary care to her patients, Mrs. Rochow has an interest in treating patients for mental health, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, sleep disorders, and multiple sclerosis (MS).
Professional Training and Experience
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Master Physician Assistant Studies
- Berry College, Mount Berry, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Chemistry Graduated magna cum laude
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers (BLS)
- Acute Coronary Life Support (ACLS)
Interesting Facts about Alice
Alice is excited to be part of the KAYA family and to establishing meaningful connections with her patients. Through building relationships, open communication, and effective listening, Alice believes she can create an environment where patients of all ages feel valued and cared for, and where patient health is priority.
Her passions outside of work include spending time with her husband, hiking, woodworking, and playing with her pets.